Trauma & Transitions Training for Pros
- What is religious trauma
- Signs and symptoms of religious trauma
- Assessing religious trauma
- Spiritual abuse
- High control tactics eliciting conformity & subjugation
- BITE model
- Religious Trauma Syndrome
- Treatment planning for religious trauma / religious trauma syndrome
- Therapeutic modalities for religious trauma
- Practical skills for religious trauma clients
- What is religious/faith deconstruction
- Signs and symptoms of faith deconstruction
- Assessing faith deconstruction
- Treatment Planning for faith deconstruction
- Therapeutic modalities for faith deconstruction
- Practical skills for faith deconstruction clients
- Countertransference & Self-Disclosure
- Navigating a Mormon faith crisis
- Processing grief during and after a faith crisis
- Positive mental health during and after a faith crisis
- Rebuilding your identity after a faith crisis Purpose, meaning, morality, spirituality, health code, & community
- Nurturing spirituality (even secular spirituality) after a faith transition
- Communicating with believing family and friends
- Healthy marriage/relationships during and after a faith crisis
- Finding community after a faith crisis Navigating a mixed-faith marriage
- Effective parenting during and after a faith crisis And more topics related to navigating and coping with a faith crisis
- Autogenic training and diaphragmatic breathing
- Boundaries Meditation
- Inner Child Guided Visualization
- Mindfulness of Emotion in the Body Meditation
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation
- Self Care meditation
- Assessing religious trauma checklist
- Assessing Complex Trauma checklist
- Assessment tools to support understanding clients Religious Trauma list
- Assessment tools to support understanding clients faith deconstruction list
- Assessing Spiritual Abuse checklist
- Assess for high control tactics that elicit conformity and subjugation checklist
- Assess for cult survival checklist
- Assessing faith deconstruction checklist
- Questions to explore a clients religious deconstruction experience list
- 20 Journal Prompts to support religious trauma/transition clients
- Book list
If you can't find your answer below, don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com or call us 385-351-9334.
Make sure to check your email for the confirmation email of your order. You received a tracking link where you can check the status of your order! You’ll also receive a notification when it’s shipped and delivered.
Please visit tiffanyroe.com, utilize the CHAT feature at the bottom of your screen which connects you to my fulfillment company, they can tell you your order status & answer any questions because they manage merch from start to finish!
Q. Where is my pre sale item?
A. If you ordered something as a PRE SALE item, that means you purchased it pre-production. So, the creation and shipping of the item happens at a future date. We can’t guarantee delivery or timing as *a lot* of factors influence production, printing, & shipping. But you can get updates through the tracking link in your confirmation email, utilize the chat feature on tiffanyroe.com, the Tiffanyroemerch@befulfilled.net email, & customer service line at 385-351-9334 for updates on estimated product production & shipping.
Q. Who pays for the duty fees and/or taxes on international shipments?
A. Any duty fees and/or taxes that may be due upon receiving a package in a different country other than the USA will be the responsibility of the customer.
Q - Is your clothing sustainably and ethically sourced?
Q - What Size Clothing Do You Offer?
A - We stock t-shirt and sweatshirt sizes S-4XL.
Q - Can I cancel my order?
A - As long as your order has not shipped, we are happy to cancel it for you.
Q - Can I exchange or return an item?
A - You may return any items within 30 days of purchase, as long as they are unused/unworn, and in the original packaging, including a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please go to this link to receive a Return Authorization Number. Include that number in your return and write the item you would like to exchange it for (if you are exchanging). We will do our best to exchange based on inventory availability once the order is received but can not make any guarantee.
All clearance purchases are final sale.
Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges, with the exception of defective or incorrect items.
If you received a defective or incorrect item please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any additional questions or concerns then please contact us at email@example.com
All images, text and information is property of Tiffany Roe.